Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Loodie Loodie Loodie!

People People People!

When I was a kid my sister and I would sit on chairs, pick them up (with our butt's still hovering over them) and run around the room screaming, "People people people!"

Why, you ask?  For attention of course.  We wanted people to look at us and it seemed only natural that this action would do it.  So next time you want someone to look at you .... hold a chair tight to your bottom, start running and yell very loudly, Loodie Loodie Loodie!

4 comments:

  1. That's funny! You two must have looked hilarious doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, Hee. I let my sister read this post and her response was, "You can't let out family secrets like this." I am glad someone else got a giggle out of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah this was 2 years ago! Luvv you Loodie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. from which country you are from?

    ReplyDelete