Friday, January 7, 2011

Blog Award ... Waa hooo!


Okay, so I didn't win an Emmy, but I did just received a blog award from alluring mum. Thanks girl. *hugs and love <3 right back! She herself has beautiful hands, nails and swatches as well as beauty products :) Check her out!

As a condition of the award I must choose a few of my fav's and share the love. Since you twisted my arm ... fine. Actually, I am happy to do it because I love reading and starring at other peoples nails as much as my own, lol.

My choices:

The Polished Perfectionist - has the most perfect nails ever ... period. She has fantastic pictures showing swatches in detail as well as descriptions.

The Unknown Beauty Blog - What hilarity! I love reading her stuff. I either chuckle or learn something (or both) with every post. It is both entertaining and informative!  She writes mainly about makeup (tutorials and such), but also talks about polish. Her other blog.

These next two chicks are super creative and I love their nail art:

Silence is Loud - Amazing stuff. Love the tutorials.

Layniefingers - Really cool gif's accompany the tutorials :) love it <3


I hope you visit and enjoy them as much as I do!  



To the receivers:


The rules:
Post about this award and copy the rules. Link the person that had tagged you.
Choose 3 - 5 Blogs you would like to tag and link them too. Leave them a comment on their blog that you've linked them.
Important: This award is for unknown blogs, so don't tag some 3000-Reader-Blogs! :)

2 comments: