Monday, November 14, 2011

Pink Haters Look Away

I like pink, especially when it's on sale at Big Lots for a dollar a pop!

Revlon - Sweet Tart

Oooo, so shiny!

I can't remember how many coats this was, but normally I do ~2-3 coats with Revlon.









I enjoy Revlon formulas.  The finish on Sweet Tart was very smooth.

But how about I make it sparkly instead?

I am holding ...

KleanColor - Cream Pearl (111)

It's a nice way to jazz up any color.

Click on this picture to see the bottle in more detail.  Hopefully, you can see the blue and purple flecks in a clear base.

It's so great, but pretty hard to capture ... this is as good as it's going to get folks.

KleanColor is usually $1-2.  I found this one at a local discount beauty supply store, but have bought some of my other KleanColors at Beauty Joint









At least I know Ivana likes this mani! :)

17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous pink!!! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sparkled out an already epic polish = win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juicy color!! I just tried a couple Revlons so far but both were super shiny...love!!
    BTW you're right, it's a perfect pink mani for Ivana!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I'm about to indulge in some Revlon shopping this week since they're 3/$10 at our local grocery store.. stoked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure you could wear dog poop on your nails and I would swoon ;-) Your nails are frickin fabulous and I love this combo! I was recently sent my first Kleancolor by a friend and I am hooked! I need them all!!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my eyes-my eyes!!! Thanks for the pink haters heads up!! I am one of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA Loodie! I don't like it but I LOVE it. I just adore your gorgeous nails. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, only you could take a bright bubblegum pink like this, and make it look so grown up & sexy! Seriously, I love the last shot with the top coat; gives it a delicate snow-dusted appearance! Soooooo gorge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWSA, Loodie...You look splendiferous in pink! I have come to tolerate most pinks and love some through my nail polish *cough* Addiction....Great color to look for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! Love the addition of the hint of shimmer, it totally completes the manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one gorgeous pink! And I am all about jazzin' it up! Love that sparkle! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! And I usually don't like pinks. Why, why is Kleancolor almost impossible to buy for Italians??? T_T

    ReplyDelete
  13. This color is freaking gorgeous. So pink it burns. Loveee it !

    ReplyDelete